XxRTEKxX

6 posts in this topic

Getting kicked for:

#25 "ame,1,0.04];
};
};
}
forEach ((cameraOn nearEntities[['Exile_Unit_Player', 'LandVehicle', 'Ship', 'Air'], _espRenderRange]) - [c"

Looking in the scripts.txt, there is already 

!="ame,1,0.04];\n};\n};\n}\nforEach ((cameraOn nearEntities[['Exile_Unit_Player', 'LandVehicle', 'Ship', 'Air'], _espRenderRange]) - [c" 

as the first one next to 7 Exile_unit_player. 

and i'm getting kicked for #25 "trol ctrlShow true;
};
_lines = "";
{
if (_x isKindOf "Exile_Unit_Player") then 
{
switch (true) do
{
case ((damage _x) isEqualT"

http://puu.sh/kQyBp/37075baeb6.txt <--my current scripts.txt 

Edited by XxRTEKxX

You need to check your line numbers, for some reason you have "Exile_unit_player" listed twice in your filters, once on line 27 (which is the reason your being kicked) and then again on line 45 which is where i can see your exceptions.

You need to combine the 2 lines into 1 line. 

Also lines 50 and 51 of your file have exceptions, only problem is that there is no kick filter on those lines. I'm also unsure as to why you have an empty set of lines in your file?

Advertisement

You need to check your line numbers, for some reason you have "Exile_unit_player" listed twice in your filters, once on line 27 (which is the reason your being kicked) and then again on line 45 which is where i can see your exceptions.

You need to combine the 2 lines into 1 line. 

Also lines 50 and 51 of your file have exceptions, only problem is that there is no kick filter on those lines. I'm also unsure as to why you have an empty set of lines in your file?

I was using the filters someone else posted on here. Not sure what you mean by kick filter. 

http://puu.sh/kRzv7/d2497d09d9.txt <--here's my current scripts.txt. I combined those lines that were doubled and removed those empty lines. 

Edited by XxRTEKxX

What i meant by kick filter is the "7 Exile_unit_player" or "7 callcompile"

Did combining the 2 Exil_Unit_Player fix your kicking issue?

Advertisement