damian

RHS mods help!!

9 posts in this topic

Hey

i want to have the RHS mods in my server but i have no idea how to do it,i have a idea and tried doing it but the server doesn't launch or never comes online.can somebody please guide me on how to do it,i would really appreciate that

THANK YOU :)

Lots of threads on installing mods, review all topics. 1 mod = all of them for install procedures. (unless unique)

Advertisement

Lots of threads on installing mods, review all topics. 1 mod = all of them for install procedures. (unless unique)

i cant find it,maybe im looking in the wrong place thats why i posted,for someone to guide me to where i can find those tutorials

sorry im moob

Thanks dawg, but I was hoping damian would have researched it a tad more then this.

1. Google Search hit 1, How do you add mods to a arma 3 server

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/145539-how-do-you-add-mods-to-a-arma-3-alpha-server/

2nd link down, shows arma 3 link.

There are tons I mean tons of guides how to install mods to the server, and server ops must know the basics and how to edit their servers at all times.

RHS, or CBA anything can result in difficult installs.

Any more issues we can help damian.

Okay it is real simple.

1. Upload the 2 @RHS folders from the mod to the server. These should be the same folders your client uses.

2. In your command line add the exact tittle of these folders so the server knows to load them.

3. Look for the Keys folder in the root of your server and add the RHS key. You will find it separate from the Downloads on the RHS website.

4.  Add what you want from the Classname list to the trader and enjoy.

It really is that simple. If you have any other questions there are people here that can and will help.

thanks

Thanks dawg, but I was hoping damian would have researched it a tad more then this.

1. Google Search hit 1, How do you add mods to a arma 3 server

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/145539-how-do-you-add-mods-to-a-arma-3-alpha-server/

2nd link down, shows arma 3 link.

There are tons I mean tons of guides how to install mods to the server, and server ops must know the basics and how to edit their servers at all times.

RHS, or CBA anything can result in difficult installs.

Any more issues we can help damian.

i have installed the mods successfully and plan to install more with this knowledge,thanks

On 10/23/2015 at 6:46 AM, Dawg711 said:

You are welcome Damian. It is hard in the beginning it gets easier though.

I hope it gets easier lol cause i am struggling my butt off too lol

You may find the trader configs here.

Follow the instructions.

Dont forget to adjust them to your liking.

Advertisement