pseudus

Hosted Exile Server Help

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for someone to help me get my server configured the way I want it.  I have read and uploaded and edited and deleted and reinstalled and re-uploaded and searched and tried damn near everything I can think of to do it myself.  I am willing to pay for someone's time to help me get some things set up.  I would really like it if someone could help explain and teach me while we set a couple things up, then I can do it myself and pass on the knowledge.

This is a serious inquiry...

Hello, what problems are you having with your server? I may be able to help you with this (as long as it happens to be a windows because windows breaks many things)

Advertisement

I have an Exile Server hosted on GTX Gaming and am trying to do the following:

1. Change map to Taviana (Tried and failed multiple times)
2. Add some sort of AI package (A3XAI)
3. Add the status bar script
4. Possibly add Ryan's Zombies/Zombies and Demons (I was reading this mod can cause a lot of lag, so I am on the fence about it)

Previous to the above list I tried to install Esseker and Zombies and Demons to no avail.

Currently my server is back to vanilla Exile.  I thought I had Tavi running but my server would start and just hang and no map was listed in TCADMIN, so I reversed everything back to vanilla.

Information is so spread out and convoluted.  If I could just have a little bit of someones time to explain/help set some things up I think moving forward I could handle it.

I did successfully install my purchased copy InfiStarAH.  :)

Edited by pseudus

Have you added all in arma terrain pack to the list of your mods? Because you need to have that for Esseker and Taviana, also you would want to add any mods you bring in to your command line. I will be on my pc not too long from now (about 4-4:30ish CST) I have a teamspeak we could use, PM me and I will get you the info.

I did upload the AIA Lite pack and add the map/mods to the command line.  I am currently uploading the full AIA Terrain Pack to the server.

I won't be physically behind my machine until 7ish est.  PM incoming.  Thank you.

I have an Exile Server hosted on GTX Gaming and am trying to do the following:

1. Change map to Taviana (Tried and failed multiple times)
2. Add some sort of AI package (A3XAI)
3. Add the status bar script
4. Possibly add Ryan's Zombies/Zombies and Demons (I was reading this mod can cause a lot of lag, so I am on the fence about it)

Previous to the above list I tried to install Esseker and Zombies and Demons to no avail.

Currently my server is back to vanilla Exile.  I thought I had Tavi running but my server would start and just hang and no map was listed in TCADMIN, so I reversed everything back to vanilla.

Information is so spread out and convoluted.  If I could just have a little bit of someones time to explain/help set some things up I think moving forward I could handle it.

I did successfully install my purchased copy InfiStarAH.  :)

i can help you with that,if you need me come in our ts for me to explain it better 216.52.148.11:10770

Advertisement