READTHESCROLL

Arma 2 Water Sources Support

9 posts in this topic

Would be awesome if the devs could add support for the A2 water sources like they did for trees. Sucks running around and finding a well but you cant get any water.

Advertisement

Tried to #include CfgInteractionsModel.hpp from description.ext but didnt work. Cracked open some AIATP pbos and got a few of the class names and added them to this list like so..

class FuelSource
	{
		name = "Fuel pumps, stations or barrels";
		models[] = {"fuelstation_feed_f.p3d","metalbarrel_f.p3d","flexibletank_01_f.p3d","fs_feed_f.p3d","fuelstation.p3d","fuelstation_army.p3d","Ind_FuelStation_Build_ep1.p3d","Ind_FuelStation_Feed_ep1.p3d","Ind_FuelStation_Shed_ep1.p3d","benzina_schnell.p3d"};
	};

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Edited by READTHESCROLL

Yea I did that yesterday actually :D Went in the editor and placed A3 gas pumps at all the gas station markers on the map and even added some small stations in towns that didnt previously have any. Planning on doing the same with water sources in the next couple days.

WaterPump_01_forest_F

Does anyone know if this classname works on Esseker for water pumps? Not able to test it till the evening so. All that you would do is spawn them in via the initserver.sqf right? I had added water barrels via the server side pbo way, and a old water pump, and you are unable to make a recipe. There is an action to pump water from the water pump but it doesn't do anything.

Just do what I did and place a water cooler "Land_WaterCooler_01_old_F" at the traders near the food and drinks trader or any location you see fit in the editor. Works perfect for clean water every time ;)

Edited by MetalHead

Yeah, I had used the water barrel from the editor and it didn't actually work. I will just use the watercooler. Waterpump_01_forest does work as well

Advertisement