CommanderWolf

Cant run RHS on my server

Question

cant run RHS Russian fed of armed forces[RHSAFRF] but i can run the US one here is my parameters. My server wont launch.

@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile; -mod=@Exile;@RHSAFRF;@TRYK;@RHSUSAF;@mas -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -world=empty -name=ServerConfig -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -autoInit

9 answers to this question

@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile; -mod=@Exile;@RHSAFRF;@TRYK;@RHSUSAF;@mas; -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 

doesnt work 

i have vert also 

i have done it like this 

-mod=@Exile;@RHSAFRF;@TRYK;@RHSUSAF;@mas -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile; -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -world=empty -name=ServerConfig -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -autoInit -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -name=ServerConfig -autoInit -serverConfig=

and my server wont launch unless i remove @RHSAFRF

Edited by CommanderWolf

Advertisement

Okay then that helps greatly. You see in the custom commandline section you have 2 boxes for text?

This should be your first box @ZombiesAndDemons;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Exile; (Putting your mods in place of mine of course)

This your 2nd box -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@A3XAI  (Putting your mods in place of mine of course)

make sure the small boxes with both are checked. If this fails to work for you I can tell you that if you put a ticket in for this they will help you. Sadly may be a few hours because of time difference.

-mod=@TRYK;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Exile -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile; -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -world=empty -name=ServerConfig -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -autoInit -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -name=ServerConfig -autoInit -serverConfig=

so like that do i keep the ; at the end?

mod=@TRYK;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Exile -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -world=empty -name=ServerConfig -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -autoInit -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\config.cfg -ip=192.99.16.163 -port=2372 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\GioL\2084\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -name=ServerConfig -autoInit -serverConfig=-servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile

I had the same problem. Had everything setup proper but AFRF was causing my server to not start for some reason. I ended up removing RHS and adding Massi's packs since I needed russian style vehicles more than US vehicles.

CommanderWolf, does it run with the @RHSUSAF pack?  If so, that says to me either you are missing the server key for the AFRF pack or there is corruption in the data.  Also, are you getting any errors on your RPT file?

Advertisement