N. Hagen

Exile Chernarus

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

im new to all this, but i got my server running on chernarus with missions and infistar also loot is spawning, i am making my traders with M3editor, i watched a video about how to do it, but i can't seem to find out how he got the Trader scripts? how do i get the aircraft trader script? so i can place the trader down? i need all of them.. So my question is how do i find out/do that?

sorry for bad english,

regards

Nick van Hagen

Look in the exile.altis.pbo - initPlayerLocal.sqf, there you can copy what you want and change the coords to fit Chernarus.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Look in the exile.altis.pbo - initPlayerLocal.sqf, there you can copy what you want and change the coords to fit Chernarus.

i didnt have a altis.pbo with traders in it... can you give me a link?

The exile server files on the download page, will have a default exile.altis inside it :)

The exile server files on the download page, will have a default exile.altis inside it :)

thanks man, got it all working now, legend

On 10/22/2015 at 10:15 AM, N. Hagen said:

thanks man, got it all working now, legend

Can you share your exile.chernarus.pbo with the rest of the community?  This would save hours of time for other people.  Really, there should be a thread dedicated to house all the exile.taviana. exile.chernarus, exile.esseker, etc., that community members make.

2 people like this

On 2/9/2016 at 2:28 PM, jedichris816 said:

Can you share your exile.chernarus.pbo with the rest of the community?  This would save hours of time for other people.  Really, there should be a thread dedicated to house all the exile.taviana. exile.chernarus, exile.esseker, etc., that community members make.

Yes, would be nice if we could get a Dedicated Community PBO Release Section

1 hour ago, ChawDinky said:

Yes, would be nice if we could get a Dedicated Community PBO Release Section

You're replying to a post from February that was a reply to a post from the previous October. You'd be better off searching the forums. There's at least 1 Chernarus PBO that has been released.

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

You're replying to a post from February that was a reply to a post from the previous October. You'd be better off searching the forums. There's at least 1 Chernarus PBO that has been released.

Roger that sorry about that.

Advertisement