CatoFlaro

Esseker Working Bridge

14 posts in this topic

Greetings... have been looking around and haven't seen a real "working" bridge that spans the river on Esseker. Well, I believe I built the first fully functional one. You can walk across it, and even drive a vehicle across it.

Screenshots -

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=539653764

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=539654266

Really just looking to see if anyone else has one fully functional or close to it.

edit: removed your server ad -Floss

1 person likes this

Advertisement

I'm more than willing to share it, at the present state faster vehicles like the sport are having a hard time getting across (at full speed) due to the slop at the end of the bridge on both sides. Currently the location of it is at the far right side of the map, about 400m~ west of the debug zone. Currently looking for a better spot. At its present state I wouldn't exactly "release it" it would be... for say.. the "DayZ" of bridges for Arma 3. Will be uploading more screenshots soon, and within the week(s) have a more refined version plus new spot I'll be releasing for everyone else. For right now, It'll stay on the server for constructive criticism.

Note~

I DO NOT OWN THE SERVER LISTED ABOVE. I'm merely a dev that's working on it.

Edited by CatoFlaro
Derp Grammar
1 person likes this

Either share it, or this is a server advertisement :D

Your Icon is an advertisement. I think he was just trying to say if anyone wanted to check it out....here it is... I doubt that a person that created something for someone elses server really cares to advertise that server. How about you say something nice like, oh nice work. Or, wow that looks really good. By the way,@CatoFlaro, That looks really good.

1 person likes this

I wish Esseker was a bit bigger.. It's too small of a map currently but the content looks nice.

Even that new map that will be released by BI next year is a puny one. 

I believe Esseker is going to get a bit bigger, before so, new towns or even destroyed ones I believe should be added.. If not, I'll be adding/making my own towns to add to the map.

I have bridges in my server. I suggest M3 editor ;) its the only way to go.

xD my two bridges....

[..]

[..]

Lg Jürgen

They look even better. Which server?

I believe Esseker is going to get a bit bigger, before so, new towns or even destroyed ones I believe should be added.. If not, I'll be adding/making my own towns to add to the map.

I am in touch with the brothers who are developing the current Esseker map. They moved to Ireland recently and got a few financial problems. I think they would appreciate some help, doesnt have to be money. Just check their website.

Edited by Snacklemore

Advertisement