Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nomac55

PAID mercenaries to defend your base

13 posts in this topic

So im sure someone else wants this too, I'm thinking that you pay for base protection to keep your base, but we should be able to hire guards that spawn at the territory you own and watch over it.

When you sleep u can at least know there is some sort of base defence up. Just have them re spawn after each restart if they die until the contract date ends or you pay again.

THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

that cost a lot of server performance, i already saw the same suggestion but it dropped.

Advertisement

It's like you're trying to make base raiding even less of an option than it already is. 

perhaps they only spawn when a person not in the flag list is 150m away from the flag and are cleaned up 1 minute after they leave the area or are killed by aimbot all skills 1.0 mounted mg's?

Edited by Redcloud78
1 person likes this

I think guard rabbits would be the answer! They are already over running altis and might as well be put to use.

150m from a flag, who shots anything from 150m? so when the AI spawn you know some one is near? How about we decorate a box truck and make it play a snappy tune from a speaker mounted on the roof and make players use it for raiding.   

Like on Monty Python's Holy Grail?

LOL

I was wondering what is up with the rabbits on Altis.. Seems like a bit of overkill on the amount of them in my opinion.

They should make some special mines that only can be placed within the radius of a flag to be used for protection purposes that are persistent on server restarts.. Clay-mores and Vehicle mines.. And only allow you to put a limited number down per flag.

Edited by Brez
1 person likes this

Already asked for this on the old forums I think it would be great if it's possible 

Edited by BanJaxGav

it would kill the performance of the server. 40 players 150m away from their base, all with AI guards. You'd end up with about 4 fps!

Advertisement