SaintZ

Trader Help

4 posts in this topic

Trying to make a new trader city.(The black market trader is the new one) But whenever I do this not all of the traders show up. It also gets rid of all of my Petrol traders. So from what I can tell it is a syntax error. I just can't find it. The reason I say it must be a syntax error is because I just copied the other traders and changed their coordinates. Also, ES Petrol traders are called after Black Market traders. The only trader that is showing up is the hardware one and food one for black market. Which makes me think that the error is somewhere after which kills all the other traders because now the program isn't reading the others correctly.

So basically what im asking for is another pair of eyes to see if you can figure out what went horribly wrong lol. The link to the script follows:

http://pastebin.com/ZWn39v03

Advertisement

It's the only line I can see different from the original. Tried without that trader to see if the others show?
_cashDesk setVectorDirAndUp [[0.997124,-0.00799154,-0.0753674], [0.0747382,-0.0614033,0.995311]];

Advertisement