Mogsta555

Petition to increase safe-zone size at traders

Increase safe-zone protection size to reduce zone camping.   14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the devs to increase the safe-zone at trader spots?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

HELLO FRIENDS

Having just partaken in a lovely bit of Arma 3 - Exilemod, i find myself rather rustled. My friend broke his leg, so we decided to get an instadoc at Novi Grad. Upon arrival, a "little bitch" was camping there and murdered us. I feel, that actions such as these must be prevented. That is why I am humbly asking for the safe-zone perimeter to be increased, thus reducing the risk of zone camping, and me getting triggered. I implore the devs to listen to this outcry, as I am sure I'm not the first to have thought it.

Yours sincerely,

Mogsta555 (and my friend)

I totally agree with what you are saying, it has happened to me quite a lot since i started playing. It is just annoying and ruins the game tbh.

Advertisement

A Anti-Camper script for Safezones is made, it's up to server admins to add it ;)

Apart from that you can also adjust the distance yourself, everything is customizable. 

Edited by ka0s

No matter what size you make a safezone, people will camp the routes in. Use stealth and smarts to have the best route in. Main roads make you easy targets. 

1 person likes this

HELLO FRIENDS

Having just partaken in a lovely bit of Arma 3 - Exilemod, i find myself rather rustled. My friend broke his leg, so we decided to get an instadoc at Novi Grad. Upon arrival, a "little bitch" was camping there and murdered us. I feel, that actions such as these must be prevented. That is why I am humbly asking for the safe-zone perimeter to be increased, thus reducing the risk of zone camping, and me getting triggered. I implore the devs to listen to this outcry, as I am sure I'm not the first to have thought it.

Yours sincerely,

Mogsta555 (and my friend)

I think god moded zones should be removed entirely.. This isn't a hold your hand game lol

4 people like this

@Flosstradamus if I could give more rep today, I would have clicked "Like this" but I've already given 10 out today :D

1 person likes this

Easy fix. All you have to do is edit the mission.sqm and look for "class markers" and "class sensors" and edit the a=x b=y part of the tradezones. Make sure the sensor and the marker sizes match. 

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Edited by READTHESCROLL

Advertisement