Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SKGM

Hanging on Processing Character

Question

Hi there, so I recently decided to switch from Altis to Esseker and to add some modded items to the loot tables. Like an idiot, I did these multiple things at once, instead of testing the server between changes. Altis worked perfectly for me, but I was using stock loot tables, configs and everything.

Anyways, when joining, everything goes fine until "Processing Character" where it hangs indefinitely. I don't see anything apparent in the log besides

20:38:57 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found

but I'm pretty new to all this so I could be doing something stupidly wrong. My database is has strict mode off, but I dont know if thats all I have to do.

Full RPT:
http://pastebin.com/0gN86Dwv

Many thanks in advance! I try to learn all I can from the forums before posting, but this time I just cant find anything to help me.

Edited by SKGM

4 answers to this question

Oh, and I have completely deleted the database and made a fresh one, with no effect

Did you import the sql file? 

1 person likes this

Oh, and I have completely deleted the database and made a fresh one, with no effect

Advertisement

Hey thanks for the response,
I played around a bit more with it just now, and no i missed that, thanks! it kept not working however, then I noticed that I didnt have an initPlayerLocal or initServer file. Didnt think this would be a problem, especially since the locations in them would be wrong from the stock altis files, but I copied them over and suddenly everything worked!

Thanks for your help!

Advertisement