Ace`

Where are the difficulty settings?

8 posts in this topic

I am looking to change the server side difficulty settings, from what I can find they should be a recruit, regular, vetteran etc but I cannot find this setting any where. Any help is very much appreciated.

Advertisement

There's no difficulty settings in there, do you have to add them? or does exile store them some where else?

In the ServerConfig's config.cfg look for this:

class Exile
    {
        template = Exile.Altis;
        difficulty = "ExileRegular"; // ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
    };

Change it from ExileRegular to ExileHardcore. Is that what you're looking for?

Thanks for the reply but no I am looking for the recruit, regular, vetteran etc option. I want to change it to recruit which I am hoping will reduce the awful arma 3 gun/scope sway.

This is kind of annoying as a server owner i need to be able to edit the defualt settings to make my server actual hardcore and not fake exile hardcore.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Dawg711 said:

So remove the Exile from the Hardcore setting and see what you get. There are other factors to make the server hardcore that that setting will not help. Turn your loot spawn way down, turn up skills for your AI/AI Missions.

Why is it there is someone to complain about every part of this Mod? Can you not be thankful at all for the work these guys are doing? You are not showing it with your comments.

Excuse me? I havent complained about any part of the mod. I was just a bit annoyed when I couldnt find the actual setting for the difficulties that exil uses. After I posted that reply I actually found them and formatted them into something useable with default arma profile and Have everything working proper. 1pp low realistic loot and ofc custom script zombie spawners that work flawlessly with out having to use 5 different mods lol. Im good man and still loving exile =)

Yes but jumping to conclusions and getting so angry after i posted one partially negative comment was uncalled for. If you review my post history i help out where i can and always thank the devs for their hard work. We are only human.

And believe me, I take nothing on the internet personal lol.

Edited by Jski

Advertisement