Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Better/More loot & vehicles

2 posts in this topic

So I've played quite a bit of Exile, and the one thing I am disappointed in is the lack of randomly spawned vehicles, and when you find one, it just de-spawns after the next restart. I would love it be able to actually find a car- for starters, then keep it instead of having to sell it ASAP or just leaving it behind, like in original DayZ kind of.

Also the loot, I don't know how often you get this but on un-modded servers loot barely spawns and you have to wait for it to notify you that loot spawned which is a long, kinda boring pain. I'd really like to see loot already be spawned in houses and other buildings etc. Again, like in original DayZ.

Just two features I'd love to see in Exile right now, you guys have done a great job!

So I've played quite a bit of Exile, and the one thing I am disappointed in is the lack of randomly spawned vehicles, and when you find one, it just de-spawns after the next restart. I would love it be able to actually find a car- for starters, then keep it instead of having to sell it ASAP or just leaving it behind, like in original DayZ kind of.

This is all about the server communities, there's no need for Exile to do something special as it can be just regulated by server and it's own needs.

Also the loot, I don't know how often you get this but on un-modded servers loot barely spawns and you have to wait for it to notify you that loot spawned which is a long, kinda boring pain. I'd really like to see loot already be spawned in houses and other buildings etc. Again, like in original DayZ.

Not gonna happen, it's all about FPS, and only FPS. All those decisions will lootspawner or containers with loot are only because of lags because of tons of loot lying around and Arma engine which suffers hard from it.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0