Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrEnzO

Clan economic and clan roles.

3 posts in this topic

Future clan economics. Will there be something like that when you guys implement clans in the future. I would like to see something like this, that I as clan maker can set that everybody in the clan pays a ex amount of % of what they makes to the clan.

So the clan has money for "rent", clan vehicles, building supplies etc. And maybe the options to add different roles in the clan. Like a money guy, a medic, a mechanic, a explosive expert etc. and what the role would give that guy a "perk" of some sort, For example the medic can carry a medkit but only he can carry it.

I think this would be nice and add some group dynamics.

Hope this does happen with the roles, like adding the Icon from Arma maybe some kind of rank system so I can know who is who. Clan Account will be nice to pay rent for the base and for vehicle a garage that the clan can use will be nice to have and build, The medkit we don't need really we can just use the defilbrilator and toolkit for the mechanic.

Just tell those cheapskates to pony up the poptabs. Would be curious to see the medic, engineer role but not set in stone so if your groups medic is down another can just grab his kit and replace him. Not to mention not everyone is in a boy band. I don't think it should be a dev's responsibility to collect poptabs from players to pay for there clan stuff.

Exile Lawyer- really?

Exile Accountant-are you serious?

Exile Band Manager- To take care of when you perform at the trader

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0