Biap1206

Has anyone used Survival Servers? Are they really that cheap?!?!?

16 posts in this topic

I am curious if anyone has used Survival Servers or know any servers currently hosted by them? Is there a way for me to look up servers being hosted by them? They seem to be one of the cheapest around. For a a 50 slot exile server they're charging $54 quarterly. That seems a bit too cheap for me that I had to inquire about them here. I used to use Vilayer for my Arma 2 server about a year ago. Vilayer is $187.86 quarterly for a 50 slot exile server. That's a HUGE difference in price. 

Thoughts?

Advertisement

I can paste what I said:

"They are the cheapest around, but their problem is support, their support times take forever, and they do charge to add extra mods and scripts, they also charge you more for Exile. My recommendation is to pay a little extra for a better company such as Futuristic Game Servers (My Company, I can say we have live support and we get every message you send and respond very quickly at about most of the time a 1 minute wait time.), GTX (support is okay), Vilayer (support is okay), or Vert (Cannot speak for them). Survival Servers through my experience is definitely not worth how cheap it is. You get what you pay for with them."

1 person likes this

I messaged him on part of it's advertisments, but made it so there were other options as not to be completely one sided

1 person likes this

Vert Hosting has a coupon right now for $10 off of any Exile server. That's $20 for a 40 slot server. I've been using them for a long time and they're great.

1 person likes this

Im in UK and pay £15 a month for mine with 30 player slot.  think i need to shop araound

1 person likes this

I am running an Arma 2 Overpoch Napf and and Arma 3 Exile from Survival Servers and have had very few issues. 

1 person likes this

@pople177 and they do charge to add extra mods and scripts

Well GTX had the same option when we was at them.... no bad thing said about GTX...we was happy for them and theire service the time we was there good support and only think its fair that both Survival Servers and GTX charge extra for an extra service who dont have anything to do about being a hosting company..... not so diffrent from ppl asking around for a paid scripter / moder in here in my eyes... :-)

We are using survival servers right now..... and so far we are happy about it so far, for the most times they tend to respond quicly back if we got any problems.... for the most there servers is running pretty smoothe whit good fps, even whit a pretty custom server....

Edited by [RW] DaCoon
1 person likes this

Advertisement