Solid Snake NL

Questions regarding change log 0.9.36

Question

I got 3 Questions:

(Territories are now spheres, thus you cannot build into the air forever)

Maybe make them build boxes ? then max hights per level Like level 1 max hight 10 meters and mutiply by 10 meters every level ? so level 10=100 meters max into the air. in the build area

Territories now have limited number of constructions that increase per level (10-100). 

Dus this mean 100 Parts like floorboards walls etc per level our a max of 100 on level 10 so example level 1=100 not including crats safes lights etc and 10=1000 ?

becuase currertly our base like most bases consist of like 600 to 700 part on level 7 not including crats and safes lights etc

Static Guns disapear after server restart maybe there is a way to make them permenent there 2 types in arma atm i know off the lying down version when your sitting on the ground and the standing version curretly in exile you can use the lying down version maybe change that in time to the standing version so you can place them in windows and aim true them our over small walls

Hope to see a replie

Solid Snake NL

Edited by Solid Snake NL

1 answer to this question

territories will be spheres we are not going to change it to boxes everything that you place in your territory is a construction the limit counts for all of them static machine guns should never survive a server restart same for mines we are not going to change that i am sorry but a base of 700 parts can kill an arma server however it is up to the server to increase the limits

1 person likes this

Advertisement