Sneak [FC]

Arma 3 Exile Looting System

3 posts in this topic

The Arma 3 Exile looting system is the only downfall of the mod. If the looting system was more like Epoch for example, the mod would be 10x better. By the time I'm done writing and posting this thread I'm hoping that loot will have spawned near me and I can get a start but as of now I have nothing. When playing Arma 3 Exile or Epoch PvP, one of the most important things is to never stop moving. Unfortunately, this is exactly what the Exile looting system forces you to do; stay in one area for an extended period of time. Because of this, it greatly increases frustration and the difficulty alone to get started without a random player coming along that doesn't care if you're a "bambi" or not, they will kill you, then you have to respawn, and wait for loot again, possibly die in the process, etc. Rinse and Repeat.

As I said this is the greatest downfall of the Exile mod and I hope that the developers take this thread into consideration. :)

Works fine for us...? 

But we haven't changed anything other than the loot chance which is increased. 

Did you alter the settings in your config? 

I haven't altered anything personally but I'm wondering if some of the servers are messing with settings.

Advertisement