zEhrubyE

Surrender action

17 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if there is a chance we can add the surrender action + zipties so you can  be restraind.

I know this is officially from Altis life made by Tonic and i do know this is a different kind of scripting he uses Life and we use BIS. 

But if there is anyone willing to help me out that would be really nice.

cuz its getting a bit boring you can only kill people and not make it a little bit of roleplay.

Greetings rubyE,

Advertisement

It'll be in the pipeline for exile core within long no doubt, not the type of action you can leave out of a "criminal" style mod.

Has someone ever tried some of these inside exile?

Edited by zEhrubyE

First One: Not tried

Second One : Not worked on MP Dedicated(menu was not shown correct, still NPCs sometimes made custom actions)

> hopefuly the rope will become a function in Exile soon and it will be something like this

First One: Not tried

Second One : Not worked on MP Dedicated(menu was not shown correct, still NPCs sometimes made custom actions)

> hopefuly the rope will become a function in Exile soon and it will be something like this

i think what i am going to try is change the life_fnc to BIS_fnc and a view tweeks but that may take time. If someone already has different suggestions let me know please.

just a little hint... life_fnc will work if all the paths are correct etc... bis_fnc is just a name same as life_fnc... same as I can call it enigma_fnc if i wanted too. 

Advertisement