Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VIPUKS

Adding completely custom traders

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody

As title states I would like to ask is it possible to make completely custom traders ? For example I want to make faction traders and 1 Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms is not enough.

Thx for your help.

Hey dude:) I am doing it myself atm, when i created my own name for category it didnt spawn the trader. When i used CommunityCustoms one its ok, just make sure you have correct name in initPlayerLocal.sqf . I am trying to use it for an extra Aircraft trader and its trying to sell helis as items! 

Advertisement

Hey dude:) I am doing it myself atm, when i created my own name for category it didnt spawn the trader. When i used CommunityCustoms one its ok, just make sure you have correct name in initPlayerLocal.sqf . I am trying to use it for an extra Aircraft trader and its trying to sell helis as items! 

Yea the communitycustoms work but it's only 1 trader and once you need more custom traders than one you are stuck. What I'm looking for is making more of these different classes so each of them could sell different weapons to act as  faction trader or black market.

Edited by VIPUKS
1 person likes this

Yea the communitycustoms work but it's only 1 trader and once you need more custom traders than one you are stuck. What I'm looking for is making more of these different classes so each of them could sell different weapons to act as  faction trader or black market.

This is currently a restriction by the Exile mod itself, Until the next release sometime this month you are only limited to one custom trader, This is due to code on the client side of Exile, Trust me I searched the server side files to try and add more custom trader but only the single Community Custom is there and its due to client side of things.

So be patient and you have more traders soon =]

Advertisement