SaintZ

Admins Needed

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

So recently I had to let a couple of my admins go because of abusive tendencies.

I'm looking for MATURE admins that will look out for the best interest of the server.

Admins that can give feedback on the direction the server should go.

Admins that are knowledgeable about exile and ArmA 3 in general.

Creative admins that would like to set up events and have fun. 

Admins that will watch out for hackers/glitchers/dupers/Idiots/trolls (the best anti-hack is an active admin)

We are a growing community. Every day im surprised with how many new faces we see. If you are interested either place an application on my forums at:

www.DistortedCreations.com

or

Hit me up on my TS at:

DCG.TeamSpeakCP.com

or

pm/reply to this post with your info and if im not too busy ill hit you up 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hey if you're still on the hunt, I know a fair amount about exile and arma servers, never been an "admin" in arma but have been developing a hardcore style Exile server on my own for a while now with a focus on survivalship rather than the COD style kill on sight gameplay.
You can message me here, Ill try to catch you on teamspeak too.

btw, I saw your posts on the one guys thread about exile RP, I like that idea alot, if you want some help putting something like that together Id be interested.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎41‎:‎19‎, SKGM said:

Hey if you're still on the hunt, I know a fair amount about exile and arma servers, never been an "admin" in arma but have been developing a hardcore style Exile server on my own for a while now with a focus on survivalship rather than the COD style kill on sight gameplay.
You can message me here, Ill try to catch you on teamspeak too.

btw, I saw your posts on the one guys thread about exile RP, I like that idea alot, if you want some help putting something like that together Id be interested.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2015‎ ‎5‎:‎25‎:‎49‎, Poptart4050 said:

SKGM 

Hey buddy I will give ya a shot. 

Cfout4050@gmail.com

Yeah im still on the hunt lol, sorry just opened another server and been busy with that so I haven't been checking in as much as I should. but hit me up on the  teamspeak at atlanta.jestservers.com:8058 or pm me. Also we have a website that you can check out at www.DistortedCreations.com

Edited by SaintZ

Hey, looks like you've got alot going there, Poptart and I have gone a somewhat different direction, you're welcome to check us out at www.altf4gaming.com

we may come by and chat in ts and play your server a bit, it looks like fun!

hey, if you are still looking for admins, i am interested. looked a bit on your forums and saw that your mostly looking for 18 or older(i'm 16) but that you could make an exception and have a longer interview?

hello, im only 16 but have a really good knowledge of exile (its because i am only it about 50 hours a week xD. I am very mature for my age and i think i can bring fun and joy to your server. Ill come on to your teamspeak to talk to you

Advertisement