Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Antichrist

Bunch of Arma veterans looking for few additions

3 posts in this topic

Currently we have 3 regulars and few other people who jump on from time to time to play exile, in total 3 of us have over 3k hours in Arma 3 and over 10k hours in Arma 2 (A2 includes steam + gamespy hour aproximates)

What we are looking for are experienced players who don't mind pvp and people hunting you. Yes, we're not part of the big,happy family kind of groups who have majority of the server as allies.

We play on US based server and have our own, private teamspeak server.

Must Have:

• Experience in Arma 2 or Arma 3
  • Ability to think and understand what you are doing
  • Working mic and ability to talk on teamspeak
  • Sense of humor
  • Don't mind friendly insults being thrown at eachother
  • Don't mind being part of the most hated group on a server

If you're interested then drop me a message here on forums.

I've got only 200 or so hours, looking for a more tactical, cerebral team to play with.  Might be looking for more experience, but I'm interested in helping out.  Really into tactics and effective communication (say only what needs to be said, speak clearly with bearings and directives, etc.) I'm 29 with an ROTC background and the ability to navigate, spot and suppress effectively.  I haven't played in all game types but learn the tactics quickly.   I play at least every other day, ad I do have a family to attend to...  If that's what you're looking for hit me up.  

That sounds very interesting, our group has about 8-12 players daily. We'd love to battle you at some point once you've got some members up :).

Advertisement