Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oreo

After turning the 0.9.20 patch over loot

Question

Hi, After turning the 0.9.20 patch I have no message for the loot, (I had already had that with the 1.19 but it was adjusted with the SP3 What is the problem? :(

9 answers to this question

Hi, After turning the 0.9.20 patch I have no message for the loot, (I had already had that with the 1.19 but it was adjusted with the SP3 What is the problem? :(

make sure you are using fresh files and have not still got any traces of SP2 / SP3 in your files.

Advertisement

I am seeing a similar issue, i have vanilla files + inifstar. one thing I have done is bounced the loot to 100% from 70 to try that a little.

Deffo take any SP3 stuff out as was unofficial anyway and will not work with the new version. 

I put the mission + file server brand new, it works now I add my addon in the mission

take ALL SP content out as revised versions of the the files will be integrated with the files now. you should have no SP's or *fixes* running with this mod as it just updated 

I get it, so I was a telos and there was loot, but when I left in another city loot has not despawn telos has suddenly it does not spawn Drop me in another city ..

YSwaHR2.png

If its spawn in a city and I'm in another city loot will not despawn was the first city so no loot was the 2nd city

Advertisement