kimse

weapon mods

5 posts in this topic

hi i have notice in long period that the CUP weapons is highly used but i notic a another weapon mod that is called HLC by tested it out in editor 

personal i fell this mod (HLC) is one of the best mod then CUP at 2nd but its like no one have heard of it i even searched on the arma 3 for wich server there have the mod and the only ONE! exile server there is useing it otherwich CCG dev server the cup have takeing the hype train even the HLC got the most of it but more aswell and the mod only use 700mb 1gb from A3L  

the HLC mod got there own sound for gun's and new reload animation for some gun's 

sp basic my qustion is why didnt this mod got that much attention like the CUP mod is it because something? would really try this mod out with out paying 10£ each month 

i also got a little video for what kind of weapons there is in it click ME!

thes is the currently weapons mods i know right now 

my english inst native there will be something spelled wrong and the gramma inst perfect 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. NATO SF and russian spetnaz weapons (mass weapons)

2. CUP weaopns 

3. HLC weapons 

4. NHS weapons

Edited by kimse

I suspect it comes down to familiarity of weapons in the weapons pack.

CUP has a majority of those familiar weapons where as the HLC does not.

Advertisement

well cup got allmost all weapons from arma2 OA but HLC brings out some new things as things we havnt seen before 

CUP stands for community upgrade project. They aren't adding anything thing in except for improvements to items already found in the previous Arma games.

Now when it comes to cup terrains, they still aren't technically adding things as much as they are changing some of the old non enterable buildings into buildings that we will be able to go into and shoot out of :D

HLC is also kind of annoying in the sense that you have to download a separate pack for each weapon type, like, sorry but if your adding guns to Arma, then your adding guns to Arma, it's not like every end user wants to cherry pick 3 different weapon types when they could just load the whole thing.

well that you say about HLC inst true you can download them all in a single folder. No idea where you got that from it is true you had to do before but not anymore 

and after playing dayz a long time its just like "want some fresh blood" the cup is great but the HLC is the top of the iceberg new guns new sounds new animat 

the mod can also be found in A3L called - half life something - also this link here

in the cup mod can you fit arma3 vanlia scops on them i tried and couldt only a very few guns 

but i still belive that the CUP mod is over hyped!. 

mass weapons is basic shit acording to me 

the NHS mod's is way to big for a download but it got some nice gun's 

Edited by kimse

Advertisement