Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rabid Panda

Protected Dome?

2 posts in this topic

I had a Protected dome script on my old A2 Epoch server.  It would warn a player they he was at someones base, and if they didn't leave, it killed them. 

What I would really like.. is something like that.. but it would only log when a player enters and exits an area....

e.g.

Player is not at his base, another player starts poking around, manages to gain access to the base, then manages to steel a vehicle that a player mistakenly left unlocked....when this theif entered this "safe zone" his UID player name etc could be entered into a log file... so when player A started whining about his base being broken into, we could look at the log, and see who it was that entered and when...

My scripting knowledge is minimal at best.  I mostly just follow instructions and have only scripted one or two very small things back in my A2 days.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

RP

1 person likes this

That shouldn't be to difficult for specific areas. The complicated part would be having the script run from the base level. ie. A trigger when someone enters the build area of the flagpole.

Advertisement