[COI]Naaaath

Editing MAS Vehicle Capacity

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is it possible to change the capacity of the MAS Vehicle's? Currently all of them are set to 10,000. I have tried a mod I found on Armaholic which created CfgVehicles but it didn't seem to work well.

I was just wondering if there is a way to do it without mods.

Thank you! :)

Advertisement

Im trying to look at getting this done as well ,once i find out ill post back here. As im looking for this myself to have things changed too

Edited by hogansheroes

Personally i dont think you can do this without every client downloading updated files of the mod. Their capacity or armor is up to devs of the certain mods. Look at RHS Humvees, youre better off in Hatchback cos armor is about the same...

1 person likes this

Seems impossible to find a well balanced mod that had more thought put in to the configs. I've tried Massi's vehicles, RHS and CUP vehicles.

Massi vehicles have 10k capacity and the HMMWVs come with tons of ammo. M134 veriant has 25k rounds when purchased lol.. 

RHS armor values are :facepalm:

CUP Vehicles requires CUP weapons AND Units (+ CBA) because they are all dependent on each other. Also having issues with a few air vehicles not taking damage from lock on AA, maybe CBA related.. 

1 person likes this

I ended up using both RHS and MAS for vehicles atm, priced them different, kinda gives more to choose from, and prices are different for them (i mainly payed attention to that armor;)). But the armor confuses players a lot. Im looking forward to whatever Exile devs are getting ready for content updates, surely hope they add more vehicles! 

Not without Changing the Config of the actual vehicles themselves, In addition to that. you'd have to go into the actual mod pack, Change said values, repack and sign said files, and redistribute it yourself. Armor/Storage values aren't server side, they're client sided. Considering that RHS/MAS both have issues with people editing and repacking their files (Especially RHS *Even though he distributes his mod for free, he doesn't want people repacking his stuff. Even if you give him credit.* ) You may want to consider other routes..

1 person likes this

Ofc.. It all sounds so clear when you explained it..

Yeah becouse if i change it, the client also need to have the exact same change in hes mod..

I dont have to Consider another route, Im taking another route :)

Thx for answering

Regards

1 person likes this

Advertisement