Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wulfie

trucks and heli's

1 post in this topic

This top post from from our server admin on the FT13TH  website this is my veiw on his post and what i think about trucks and heli's in game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheDanius, on 27 Oct 2015 - 8:37 PM, said:

so I just came across this spreadsheet in the preview changelog for 0.9.36

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PsDxUYBxmiQl-HSTtxj3PHWLq9R0kH0QOoZnNNe4ZhQ/edit#gid=0

Unless I am reading this wrong, it looks like the prices of vehicles are going to increase about 10 fold with the new update. Obviously if this is the case, the loot prices will return to the way they were before I fucked around with it. But jesus christ. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking at that list i still can't even understand the point of the hemmt / tempest  and zamack trucks? you'd think they would have like 6k carrying capacity or something but yet they are all have less than as a normal pickup and the same as those crappy little box vans which are tiny looking.

And they are not worth anything really apart from the tempest.

back in dayz mod it was a god send if you did find a Ural in the game for looting about it had most capacity for gear and it was worth something if you had to sell it plus they were well armored.

same go's for the hellcat and orca. The orca has 10 seats therefore id say it should carry less gear for more people. hellcat only has 8 so in theory should have a little more room for cargo since it was designed for the military there would be space in it for Bergans and guns plus they are both heli's are the same size?

Advertisement