Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[COI]Naaaath

How do I get my infiSTAR Key?

6 posts in this topic

SOLUTION FOUND:
Enter the email address only and press "download", update.infiSTAR.de will email you your key.
Unless you are blacklisted or no customer.. then you obviously won't get a key.

Hello,

I've contacted infiSTAR multiple times... email and on here. I respect that he's busy but if you're going to sell something you expect them to respond after a week or so... I was never sent a secret key so i'm still using a really old build on my server and I can't download the updated version because he has stopped email updates.

Advertisement

did you request a key on his new update site?

if not... use the ticket system on his page...

@infiSTAR , I've sorted it. The first time I tried to click download it was asking for a secret key but this time it emailed me the key and then I could download :D

A bit tired of answering questions that are already answered on the same page then they key is needed + people keep emailing me instead of writing a support ticket. Well and even those tickets are 80% questions that are not even related to infiSTAR more to arma and I don't see myself as google 2.0 for lazy people ^^ I should "sell" custom services for all the people that don't want to read readmes or google themselves :P who else wants to join the staff? ;)

Insert your email only and press the download button to receive a key.

Edited by infiSTAR
1 person likes this

Advertisement