Misophonia

Quality Game Servers

7 posts in this topic

We are renting a server for Exile with Quality Game Servers and we are very happy with the overall experience.

We have had the server for just under a week now and its just been running steady and with no problems.

The support is superb. I was blown away when i had an email with a solution to a problem i was having when adding mods. I hadn't opened a ticket, and yet i had an email not long after the problem started, telling me what the problem was and how to fix it. It worked and i had the server running again. Never had this kind of support before.

The server itself runs smooth and the setup didn't take more than 15 min.

They aren't the cheapest company around, but for the service we have had so far, its more than worth every penny.

Can i say something negative? Not really.

So if you are looking for a server provider that is there for you, then Quality Game Servers is the one.

Regards
Miso

What's the server details, ip/port? I like to kick back and play sometimes on others servers.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

How do you know it's running smooth then? ¬¬

Tbh, the way your post is worded sounds like you are the GSP, I have no problem with this, but it's not a good way to advertise a service.

Edited by MGTDB
1 person likes this

How do you know it's running smooth then? ¬¬

Tbh, the way your post is worded sounds like you are the GSP, I have no problem with this, but it's not a good way to advertise a service.

I can assure you that he is not the GSP. This is a fully genuine customer who uses our services. 

I can assure you that he is not the GSP. This is a fully genuine customer who uses our services. 

Cool, I look forward to the server details being posted

Advertisement