Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vitaliy

Building + Raiding + rarity + breaking into stuff

Question

Hello Developers

I have a question on base raiding. Now it comes to mind that you can raid bases with 6 C4 charges Do you think u can lower that and make it a challenge to people to make better bases. + it would make it fun and creative.

As well I understand the concept of a thermal scanner ATM is weird and not good. Like my mates and I raided a base that had cars and loot inside and we can't get in them. By any chance do u think you will change this by adding breaking in times. For "example" hot wiring a car takes 2-3 minutes and breaking into safes needs a crowbar and takes 1-2 minutes. Because that would introduce more things to the game. Like Proper raiding, Defending, attacking, and capturing. do u think you would be adding any of them "soon"?

plus capturing flags. Will that happen in the future because that makes it more of a fight?

Rarity and building - Do u think u will ever add things like food will be harder to find, And water. So that means people actually need to save equipment. Or build farms. Do u think u will ever add these in?

Do you think u could add mining as well? So that means u can upgrade base OR sell the metal for other things. That means people could do trade. So will mining be in?

AND landable heli pads will they come in soon? 

If u want to further contact me add me on steam Thebgt or [TUK] Vitaliy

Edited by Vitaliy

1 answer to this question

Construction parts and the number of charges required has not yet been balanced. According to our roadmap, we will address this later. There will be more options to defend and to attack a base in the future, but I would like to prevent spoilers here :)

Capturing flags has been in our concept from the very beginning, so expect that to come.

The next update will have more meals and drinks that are harder to find, but have more value.

Mining is not yet planned, but more resource gathering is on our agenda.

You can construct heli pads already :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0