pople177

Futuristic Game Servers Offer *Free Servers*

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone of the exile community, if you are on the fence on getting a server and are thinking about who you want to go with, I come here to offer a limited amount of free 6 slot servers for you to try us out, the servers will be up to test for three days to cycle in as many people as possible. If you'd like MAS Nato and Russain Spetsnaz weapons in, I have been making the loot table for them, and all you need to do is pm me on the forums for it to be added on your server. The limit on our free servers are one per person, and 5 max.

Please contact me here in this thread if you are interested.

Edited by pople177
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Those cpu's may struggle with more than 6 players.

You think so? Because we actually have large servers on our CPU's and they run very well, the six player servers are just for people to test out and see if they like us. It's something most hosting companies don't do. We offer our smallest server so they can see how the server runs on it. To be honest, although we are new, we are striving to innovate and make people happy with our service. Trust me, unless you've hosted through us, you don't know us. We have many happy customers.

These servers are still being offered, BUT YOU MUST POST IN HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. We are not always available on our live support, and in here you have a better chance of reaching us as I get an email every time this post has something new in it. The 6 slot servers for testing are still free!

I wonder how people should test you with 6 players which would also run good on a low-end cpu but getting worse when server is poulated.

2 people like this

Pretty ridiculous, to think a server will run the same with 6p as 80p.

It's not exactly a stress test, its more to see how our operation is to decide whether you like us or not. It's up to you if you want to jump or not, but we aren't giving away servers any higher than 6 slots as they are just test servers to test our services and not test the stress on them.

I wonder how people should test you with 6 players which would also run good on a low-end cpu but getting worse when server is poulated.

The 6 slots are just trials to see if you like our set up, that is the highest slot amount we are willing to give out since we are adding them to our current boxes as not to clutter them up. As it stands our customers have a higher cpu priority over these. These servers are in no way meant to be large to stress test, we have high slot servers however for stress testing that you could connect to.

Yes but what is the setup? They see exile but they see it everywhere else. So what is the benefit of you as provider then what they can test? I don't want to be unpolite but i don't get the point what can be tested?

1 person likes this

Advertisement