Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JerryAtricks

Vehicles Remaining Full After Selling Gear

Question

Players have recently discovered that when selling from their vehicles at a vendor other than the Waste Dump their vehicles still show as being full. They can't remove or add anything to them afterwards but if they relog it goes away. Two players have confirmed this so I don't think it's a client issue. Any ideas?

What would you need to check this? .rpt?

3 answers to this question

I too am having this issue, But only empty's after a restart, Players fill's vehicle with loot sell it at trader, Item is removed but vehicle still shows as full cant put anything else in to it. Any Idea what the cause could be or what to look for ?

MegaZ

I've seen this issue numerous times, to the point where I will not sell directly from the vehicle at the traders if I want to continue using the cargo space of the vehicle before the next restart. Not sure what causes it, but it is annoying.

I could reproduce this. Its when you sell a backpack either from your backpack or when you sell a backpack directly from your car (same outcome). If you sell a weapon with a Bipod on it from your car directly, it often fills the car up with bipods. Ive made a small fortune by selling 348 Bipods for 5$ each </>sarcasm. Logging out reverts everything back to normal. I would think the devs must know about this, since this is so common on different servers I play on and people causually tell me the exact same thing, even being aware how this happens.

Edited by z33r0

Advertisement