Ryan^H

Pursuegaming.com Hiring Staff

7 posts in this topic

Hello Exile community, as you can see from the title, UPG is looking for staff. this staff can range from Support all the way up to Senior Admin/Developer. We as a community put tons of hours into our 3 servers and would like your help to make our lives easier. Some of these positions can be paid ones but you have to earn it. You should be join just because of the paid position, you should join because you are wanting to be dedicated to helping out others and helping this community grow. We currently have 3 servers out and are improving them every day. (Esseker, Cherno, Altis) To become an admin you can either PM on this website, UPG's website (www.pursuegaming.com) or join our ts3 server(ts.pursuegaming.com) and join the Server Staff Applying or Website Staff Applying channel. We look forward to seeing you working for us :) | You may reply to this if you have any questions. | Also our servers are hosted of a very high level dedi so we can host multiple server and that's what we look forward to doing.

Tried to register today, I saw that you may need some staff. I am a web developer / graphic designer / photographer and was curious if you may need one. Problem is though, I keep getting a forbidden error. I used different steam IDs as well and I can't seem to register. I think it might be ether a permission problem or a php error.

Cheers,

Cori

Edited by corinunes

Advertisement

Tried to register today, I saw that you may need some staff. I am a web developer / graphic designer / photographer and was curious if you may need one. Problem is though, I keep getting a forbidden error. I used different steam IDs as well and I can't seem to register. I think it might be ether a permission problem or a php error.

Cheers,

Cori

sorry @corinunes seems like our website is broken atm,  we will fix it ASAP. I will let you know when that is

Cheers,

Cori

Try registering now. I had to contact the developers for the anti-spam plugin and it seem that users were blocked due to registering too fast or javascript was disabled which sould be fixed now.

Advertisement