Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[TKC] Fire

New server advice

4 posts in this topic

Hi im new to the community and am excited about starting my own server i spent last night getting one sorted out and up and running with , exile , esseker , and aia lite all running fine just a few things i would like to ask help for , 1 . placing traders and help with adding mods into my server 2. adding ryans zombies to my server without getting a key signature error , 3 . dm mission pack dosnt seem to run on server or server dosnt like it installed the way i do it thanks

I am new to server building so be nice ive seen posts about why people start servers if they dont know what there doing well i want to learn and it is up and running and joinable just no traders lol im used to old operation flashpoint servers this is all new to me im a fast learner and look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help
you can find me on facebook messenger @ andytodd333@hotmail.com or Firebladexsx or andy todd
i want to learn more about this game and modding and helping the community thanks guys

You have come to the right place. What you will need is to outline your project and the needs of your server by priority, and use the search function here on the forum to hunt for answers to your questions. It should be treated as rare, that sometimes a person may volunteer to be your tutor, the motto around these sort of environments is usually that you will be helped if you are helping yourself. Ask specific questions in the right places and with any luck - you will be on your way.

Here is a post I made that could point you in the right direction to get started. Good Luck!

Edited by Uncle Boom
errorrz

Advertisement

Take modifications on your server 1 at a time, and test. The last thing you want is add 5 and then needing to troubleshoot and you don't know what's causing the issues.

For keys : Every download has a key folder. copy the files from there to your server's arma folder\keys and restart it.

Thanks guys successfully got my map running with Ryan's zombies , Dms missions , a3axi roaming ai and a few other little perks all just using exile mod forums and happy with the outcomes still working on esseker on a Linux server for other mods ie snow  and a few other fun things cheers for the reply 

Advertisement