✪ LakE

BAMBI CREATION TIMEOUT ERROR

Question

So, I am not trying to host a Exile server or anything... simply I just want to play using the CCG servers... I join one and I can choose my location to spawn and everything. But after that it says something like creating bambi and then I get bambi creation timeout error??? I have uninstalled this twice now thinking it would fix.... but nothing has fixed it yet... please please PLEASE help.

6 answers to this question

So, I am not trying to host a Exile server or anything... simply I just want to play using the CCG servers... I join one and I can choose my location to spawn and everything. But after that it says something like creating bambi and then I get bambi creation timeout error??? I have uninstalled this twice now thinking it would fix.... but nothing has fixed it yet... please please PLEASE help.

are you using the ccg launcher?

Advertisement

You should contact maca on their website as its an issue with your character most likely.

It's an issue with the database behind the mod, They need to change their sql-mode in the my.ini file. but either way, this is their issue and not yours. Contacting them is your best approach, or try some other server.

Advertisement