Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BroBeans

BE filters help

8 posts in this topic

This is my .log

BroBeans (XXXXXX) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - #25 "en{j1w8m8x2N2e3N4K3r=str diag_tickTime;};
            _AHKickOFF = compileFinal '
                sleep 0.1;
                (findDisplay 46)closeDisplay 0;
                "

This is what im adding to line 27 (script #25) of my scripts.txt

!="en{l5j8v8F5G5H3Y8t2w=str diag_tickTime;};\n_AHKickOFF = compileFinal '\nsleep 0.1;\n(findDisplay 46)closeDisplay 0;"

Help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou.

Edited by BroBeans

Have you tried

!="en{l5j8v8F5G5H3Y8t2w=str diag_tickTime;};\n_AHKickOFF = compileFinal '\nsleep 0.1;\n(findDisplay 46)closeDisplay 0;\n"

The " chilling in that line would still be considered a new line I believe, unless that was a typo

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Have you tried

!="en{l5j8v8F5G5H3Y8t2w=str diag_tickTime;};\n_AHKickOFF = compileFinal '\nsleep 0.1;\n(findDisplay 46)closeDisplay 0;\n"

The " chilling in that line would still be considered a new line I believe, unless that was a typo

literally missed that because of stupidity. (*derp*)

Thankyou. 

Edited by BroBeans

help? <3

#24 "MP.esseker\Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf"

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_client_"

Tried

!=""MP.esseker\Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf\"\ncall compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_client_"

also tried

!=""MP.esseker\Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf\"\n\ncall compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_client_"

Try it without the double quotes fisrt.  !=""
If that doesn't do it then try the below.  BE filters can be a pain in the nuts when it comes to spaces and punctuation.  Starts messing with your eyes you guys going to use the radio functions of A3XAI?  If not then the client portion isn't necessary for the AI to function 

So !="MP.esseker\Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf"\n\n\call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_client_"

Assuming there are 2 lines between the MP.esseker and the call so \n's for however many those are

1 person likes this

not sure why i typed double ""

In my scripts theres no double"

should i try removing the backslashes before the quotations !="MP.esseker\Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf\"\ncall compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"Addons\A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_client_" (<--This is what my code looks like)

WORKED.

Thankyou.

Now onto the countless otherones that are popping up :P 

Edited by BroBeans

#44 "_objet1];
_objet_test1 allowDamage false;
_objet_test1 addEventHandler ["EpeContactStart", {if (!isNull (_this select 1)) then {"

Tried

!="_objet1];\n_objet_test1 allowDamage false;\n_objet_test1 addEventHandler [\"EpeContactStart\", {if (!isNull (_this select 1)) then {"

and

!="_objet1];\n_objet_test1 allowDamage false;\n_objet_test1 addEventHandler ["EpeContactStart", {if (!isNull (_this select 1)) then {"

Try the below looks like a restriction message I had seen from another addon but those tend to be more confusing than anything for myself.  If that doesn't work then you may be best hitting up the thread for the mod you are having issues with.

!=""_objet1];\n_objet_test1 allowDamage false;\n_objet_test1 addEventHandler ["EpeContactStart", {if (!isNull (_this select 1)) then {""

Advertisement