Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoabySands

Changing the mags that guns spawn with ?

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I did a search and couldn't come up with anything, so I thought I'd make a post to ask if anyone knew about how to edit the specific type of mags that weapons spawn with in lootable locations.

I have the RHS USAF and RHSAFRF addons running on our Exile server flawlessly, except for the fact that some guns ( 5.56 stuff like M4s, M16, M249 etc) can sometimes spawn in with a set of blanks instead of live rounds.

Now, I don't have blanks specified in the loot tables, or buyable / sellable at traders, so there's obviously another file location that dictates where the blanks are being selected from ( alongside tracers, plain old Stanag etc) when a gun spawns.

Has anyone had experience with resolving this, or could possibly tell me what file I need to look in to stop blanks spawning as a valid ammo type to accompany spawned in guns ?

Thanks very much.

That's actually kinda cool. Think about it, the guy that your shooting at doesn't know that they are blanks lol.

If you figure this out please post here with what you had to do, I want blanks haha :)

Advertisement