Eichi

Handcuffs

Handcuff Community Wishes   510 members have voted

1. 1. If someone handcuffs you, should you be able to free yourself? (Handcuffed people cant move)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you voted yes, should it require a special item to break free?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should handcuffed players be able to commit suicide? (You are still handcuffed after relog!)

• Yes, anytime
    • Yes, but only if the hostage takers run away
    • No, happy hunger games

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

are you adding in a way to incapacitate the player? is it a physical handcuff or rope?

Yes. And that can be a problem, because the hostage takers can just steal the item that is used to break free.

can you get around this issue by making the item a wearable item? so even say sunglasses that the wireframe can be used to possibly unlock the handcuffs?

Advertisement

Yes. And that can be a problem, because the hostage takers can just steal the item that is used to break free.

Not if you have a secret "Up the Bum" place holder! haha ... Yes i went there,... so did Reign of Kings! 

2 people like this

hi, not if you had certain item list to everyone's xm8 like altis life does if its possible with exile

Not if you have a secret "Up the Bum" place holder! haha ... Yes i went there,... so did Reign of Kings! 

I believe the correct term is "Keistering" lol

1 person likes this

ok so if this is going to be on the bounty then if you kill the hand cuffed player  there should be a penalty for the killer in set a x mount of respect and x mount of tabs because the bounty should be brought back alive to a prison or solertery yes i know the  map you play on is the prison i geuss solertry maybe the best word for it and there server admin can choose the place it should be but no restart moving the solertery building and default should be at the island just off the coast also going back when hand cuffed it aurto drops your guns ammo but u keep food water and a pick or key if you have one if you get the bounty back you get a x a mount of resect and tabs yes no reloging after killing your self you say hand cuffed for a penelty time too

This idea won't fly.

It won't be used much.  Players would rather just fight to the death or suicide before being handcuffed.  

I know I would rather suicide than waist an hour or more sitting around in handcuffs so some players can get off on it.

I'd put money on it 90 percent of players would do that before letting themselves get handcuffed.

This has been done in Standalone already.. Why re-invent it and/or bring it to this mod?

The Bounty idea however is worth of investigating.  Hunting down a player to collect a bounty after killing them would be a worthy thing to implement.  A billboard with information on bounties could be put in at the main trader indicating "last known where about" might work.

My thoughts.

I have to add.. It's funny this is a "new feature voting" poll however the feature seems to have been decided already to be put in before the metrics were gathered to see if it will actually be welcomed.  

Edited by Brez

This idea won't fly.

It won't be used much.  Players would rather just fight to the death or suicide before being handcuffed.  

I know I would rather suicide than waist an hour or more sitting around in handcuffs so some players can get off on it.

I'd put money on it 90 percent of players would do that before letting themselves get handcuffed.

This has been done in Standalone already.. Why re-invent it and/or bring it to this mod?

The Bounty idea however is worth of investigating.  Hunting down a player to collect a bounty after killing them would be a worthy thing to implement.  A billboard with information on bounties could be put in at the main trader indicating "last known where about" might work.

My thoughts.

AGREE 100%.

I personally don't see the point of this. At no time ever will I consider coming up on someone and trying to get them to drop their gun and give up, or give up myself.  It just won't happen, as in a game most will die before surrender.  I will kill them and take what I please that way, and if they want my loot, they had better kill me for it. 

Advertisement