Eichi

Handcuffs

Handcuff Community Wishes   529 members have voted

1. 1. If someone handcuffs you, should you be able to free yourself? (Handcuffed people cant move)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you voted yes, should it require a special item to break free?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should handcuffed players be able to commit suicide? (You are still handcuffed after relog!)

• Yes, anytime
    • Yes, but only if the hostage takers run away
    • No, happy hunger games

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Yes I see no point in this at this time, especially when devs time can be used else where.

Advertisement

I have to add.. It's funny this is a "new feature voting" poll however the feature seems to have been decided already to be put in before the metrics were gathered to see if it will actually be welcomed.  

Its not a voting IF it comes, but how it should be. I don't get the point why the devs should need permission or ASK for a feature they want in?

If you don't want to use it, don't but it will add more options also for ppl who build pve servers. It's all about the options and it's good devs give us them ;)

1 person likes this

Like I have always said, You should have an overload of features and items and let the people use it what ever way possible, if they use it, then great, if not then no hassles. 

you might not use Handcuffs but may be some one else will. 

your view on what exile is will always be different to the person who is creating it. 

I believe there must be more value for for life, may be a loss of respect at death? 

May be also a "Stun Gun" to utilize the handcuffs? 

I do see your point about the cuffs if there is no way to incapacitate your enemy. But remember never say no to more features! 

Handcuffs for Bounty System : ok, gives you the option "Dead or alive"

Free yourself : YES - must be or they will be used for trolling. Player should be able to free himself when there is no player in range (e.g. 100m)

Suicide: Yes - what if  player who caught you, leave you alone in his locked base? This should also be possible if there is no player in range anymore. There needs to be a way to get out of this trolling trap.

regards

Cal

Thank you for your votes. The poll has been closed and we will have a look :)

Advertisement