Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rekt

CANT DOWNLOAD

Question

Hi,

I'm liking the game arma 3 exile especially on the cherno map but my problem is this.

I have watched 8 hours of youtube videos on how to install this game and i have downloaded a3launcher some files will install some are coming up corrupted no matter how many times i try and download it, so i try gamersinc launcher and followed those steps of installing all those files i got a green on them all and i even checked the boxes to enable but it came up with arma 3 not found even though i have it installed in steam and when i refreshed it wiped all those files that took me 8 hours to download.

I even tried to do it by adding the mod via the list on the arma 3 official list once you click PLAY on arma 3 in the steam games list.

No matter what i try i cant seem to get the game going, PLEASE HELP 

1 answer to this question

It really isn't that hard. Put @exile in your arma 3 folder and launch arma 3. Go to expansions and make sure Exile is enabled then after that you can join servers that are just using the default exile file. Other servers with other mods require different mods to be installed in order to join them

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0