Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suranos

Vehicle Trader not functioning properly

Question

So I just recently moved from Linux>Windows and did a fresh install of my server, Brought over the Map, Configs, Keys, and such, but fresh install of Exile, ExileServer (Minus config pbo which i brought over) and everything seems to function properly except a couple things.

1. Vehicle traders are failing to function properly, Sometimes you can buy a car, sometimes you cant, Even if you can it does not teleport you to the vehicle like it should do but most time just says "failed to buy vehicle: 12" or something like that.

2. Some players are getting stuck on loading bambi screen and cant even get in server.

I have reinstalled Exile/ExileServer and MySQL, As well as checked and recheck my configs, Tried starting without Infistar and problem still continues! Not sure what is going on but I need help!

You can view bugs by going to server:

108.175.9.213:2303 (RHS:UFRF, RHS:USAF, TRYK, All In Arma Terrain Pack are required)

If someone that knows what they are doing would be interested in Teamviewing my server to review the files I would be open to that as well!

1 answer to this question

I dont remember having nr 12 ;) Maybe area around trader is not clear enough and its struggling to find a spot. From what i remember Air trader looks for safe spot in a circle of 1000m so i try to put my vehic traders, some where where there is a lot of plain field around. Other thing it could be that some of your configs you "brought over" simply dont fit, you would be better off writing everything new.

2. Now this is quite a problem dude, try to BackUp your database, table by table, if your Player table will be unsuccessful, you might have something what i had. Soon every player will get this bug after death, and only DB wipe will be able to save you. I managed to copy over accounts and the containers after the wipe. (ERROR : Bambi creation timeout) - or something like that! I am yet to find out WHY has that happened!

Advertisement