Knightsyn

Looking for servers question

8 posts in this topic

Friends and I were playing on a couple different servers, and they have seemed to disappear after a few days and/or weeks of playing. I am sure there are a load of reasons why they disappeared. Since these servers didn't have a website or active admins, and since I can't post questions in server showcase, I was wondering if there was any way to find out more about what happened to them? 

Has this happened to anyone else? We are currently looking for a new server and we like zombies, roaming ai, and missions. We are interested in other mods too, just not sure what they all do, busy family life little time to game, let alone research.

Open to suggestions, or is there a server request forum?

Also, we are in the Midwest US, important I think too for ping.

Thanks

www.hnbgaming.com look no further it's got everything you want and ain't going anywhere and it's run by some top guys who know what they are doing

Advertisement

Basically just skim through the server showcase or gametracker and pick a server that suits your needs. Otherwise you're gonna get a lot of people in this thread that are just player hungry to fill their ranks

2 people like this

Good advice Floss. OP, check to see if the server has a website or TS so you can pop in and check with the owners or get support as well. If they've at least got that far with their server/community, better chance they'll stick around in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Checked GameServers, don't look like a ton of US servers even avl ranked in the top 100. This looked like about the best one I could find: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/us1.gamersinc.net:2302/

Ranked 28th so should be populated I would think. 

Also checked out the HNGB website, looks nice. Not sure where their server is located but website is clean, plus they use enjin like my team does :D

Edited by EroCeaN

One thing to note, our server shows in Game Tracker that it is located in Finland. It's actually in Canada. So, I'm not really sure how accurate Game Tracker is on that sometimes. If you find one that looks interesting, look at it in your Arma 3 multiplayer server list or the A3Launcher and see what your ping is to the server. If you have a good ping to the server, give it a try!

Checked GameServers, don't look like a ton of US servers even avl ranked in the top 100. This looked like about the best one I could find: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/us1.gamersinc.net:2302/

Ranked 28th so should be populated I would think. 

Also checked out the HNGB website, looks nice. Not sure where their server is located but website is clean, plus they use enjin like my team does :D

HnB servers are on Canada's East Coast as far as I know as to provide decent pings on both sides of the pond, I'm from Ireland and my ping average is around 100.

Edited by BanJaxGav

Thanks for all the replies!

I did check out that gamersinc one and it looked amazing and ran great. I think the deal breaker was random spawning. Playing with friends kinda hard to get together with limited playtime. Seemed like a perfect server soloplay though. 

We'll keep looking now that we have a better idea of what is out there and how to find it.

Thanks again...game on!

Advertisement