Lucius

Unable to open admin menu with default F1 key?

3 posts in this topic

So, definitely confirmed my command line is correct:

"-mod=@Exile -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile"

However, I still can't seem to open the admin menu with F1. InfiSTAR DOES recognize me as an admin, based upon my Steam64ID which is present in the config files when I PBOed the a3_infiSTAR_Exile folder. It also displays messages asking for me to press F1 to open the admin menu. However, pressing F1 just results in nothing opening at all for me.

I checked the end of the RPT logs, and I don't see anything particular worrysome to account for this.  The only thing of worry is:

21:08:00 Scripting function 'fnc_adminreq' is not allowed to be remotely executed
21:08:00 Scripting function 'fnc_adminreq' is not allowed to be remotely executed
21:08:01 Scripting function 'fnc_adminreq' is not allowed to be remotely executed
21:08:01 Scripting function 'fnc_adminreq' is not allowed to be remotely executed
21:08:14 Scripting function 'fnc_adminreq' is not allowed to be remotely executed

Otherwise, I don't see any other problems logs wise.

Any ideas what could be causing this?  I can privately send a copy of the rpt file if requested here, but infistar appears to be loading fine from what I can see.

Also, I would have submitted this via the official support for for infiSTAR -- however, you guys are getting gateway timeouts when it comes to the response for submitting the form. So I'm unable to submit for support that way.

Edited by Lucius

Not sure if there is any way I can close this out, but turns out it was a function of the control panel for my server host, how I was using it.  Map was getting reset, along with description.ext when I checked it by downloading the map and unpacking it again.

Please feel free to close this out.  Thanks.

1 person likes this

Advertisement