SUBW4YS

infiSTAR banned my friend.

4 posts in this topic

My friend STEAM_0:0:46100531 and I were just playing exile suddenly, A few people in the server started getting banned for some random reason. My friends was included im guessing because of his past vac ban that was nearly a year ago for cheating on  the game csgo. My friend only cheated on that game which was a long time ago and he has got no other vac bans. I doubt there is any working hacks for arma 3 anyways. During my time on arma 3 with 150 hours on numerous servers I have not seen one hacker. 

I don't understand how we were just playing the game together and infistar banned him randomly along with other people at the same time. I dont think this system is very good. Im pretty sure if he was hacking he would get battle eye banned. What i cant get my head around is why we could be playing exile one moment and the next you see lots of people being banned in the chat logs?. Battle eye is a very good anti cheat system, more anti cheat helps it alot but just updating the system to ban anyone with previous vac bans is a little over the top.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. 

Edited by SUBW4YS

Lol. Well done infistar,  don't want him on my server... Once a hacker, always a hacker....rip

Honestly, apparently turned over a new leaf and can't even be bothered or, have the decency to buy a new key... 

Advertisement

get out of here dr sloth

First seen as banned (CET) 2015-02-20

http://vacbanned.com/engine/check, you already were told no and banned from the forums.

Edited by wasti

Exilemod board is not the right place to discuss this. Ask the server owner for support

1 person likes this

Advertisement