Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeverAgain

script restriction # 37

12 posts in this topic

Hello .How to solve script restriction # 37? . Adding ryan zombies and in the script it says this: {if ((_x in allunits) and! (_ X in Agents) and! (_ X in playableunits)) then {deletevehicle _x; } ForEach _nearunits; }; }; };

I tried this:
! = '\ n {\ NIF ((_x in allunits) and! (_ x in Agents) and! (_ x in playableunits)), the {\ deletevehicle _x; \ n} ForEach _near units; \ n}; \ n }; \ n}; "
And this:

!"\n{\nif ((_x in allunits) and! (_ x in Agents) and! (_ x in playableunits)) then {\ndeletevehicle _x;\n} ForEach _nearunits;\n};\n};\n}; "

But without success

Edited by NeverAgain

you need to paste in the whole kick log including line breaks or no one can help you

Advertisement

#44 " 
{
if ((_x in allunits) and !(_x in Agents) and !(_x in playableunits))then{
deletevehicle _x;
} forEach _nearunits;
};    
};    
};"

This is what im getting

MegaZ

!" \n{\nif ((_x in allunits) and !(_x in Agents) and !(_x in playableunits))then{\ndeletevehicle _x;\n} forEach _nearunits;\n};    \n};    \n};"

On 12.11.2015, 12:09:04, NeverAgain said:

Hello .How to solve script restriction # 37? . Adding ryan zombies and in the script it says this: {if ((_x in allunits) and! (_ X in Agents) and! (_ X in playableunits)) then {deletevehicle _x; } ForEach _nearunits; }; }; };

I tried this:
! = '\ n {\ NIF ((_x in allunits) and! (_ x in Agents) and! (_ x in playableunits)), the {\ deletevehicle _x; \ n} ForEach _near units; \ n}; \ n }; \ n}; "
And this:

!"\n{\nif ((_x in allunits) and! (_ x in Agents) and! (_ x in playableunits)) then {\ndeletevehicle _x;\n} ForEach _nearunits;\n};\n};\n}; "

But without success

not \ n it has to be \n

Hi Thanks for the reply tried that above and it didnt work: :(

I have this as my line 44: 7 allVariables so adding 2 will make it line 46  7 playableUnits

7 allVariables
7 allPlayers !="[_index, [225/255, 65/255, 65/255, 1]];\n};\n};\n};\n}\nforEach allPlayers;\n};\n_partyButton = _display displayCtrl 4112;\n_partyButton" !="75,FONT_3dHANDLERPlayer,'',true];\n                };\n            };\n        } forEach allPlayers;\n    " !="To _playerUID)exitWith\n{\n_playerObject = _x;\n};\n} \nforEach allPlayers;\n_playerObject" !=",_input] call fnc_AdminReq;\n                        };\n                    };\n                } forEach allPlayers;\n            "
7 playableUnits !="x != '')then{_whiteListed pushBack (name _x);};} forEach playableUnits;\n            {\n                _ctrl = _x;\n                _txt = ctrlText _ctrl;\n                if(_" !="RVER STATS: [UPTIME: %3|FPS: %4|THREADS: %5] - %6',count playableUnits,((playersNumber west)+(playersNumber east)+(playersNumber" !" \n{\nif ((_x in allunits) and !(_x in Agents) and !(_x in playableunits))then{\ndeletevehicle _x;\n} forEach _nearunits;\n};    \n};    \n};"
7 allUnits

still get kicked by this:

#44 " 
{
deletevehicle _x;
} forEach _nearunits;
};    
};    
};"

Is they some where i can look up to try and sort out these be filters that show me where to add \n ect

thanks 

MegaZ

Hi Yes added to correct file and place got this from NeverAgain and his one worked.

a little different from your version:

7 playableUnits !=\n{\nif ((_x in allunits) and !(_x in Agents) and !(_x in playableunits))then\n{\ndeletevehicle _x;\n} forEach _nearunits;\n};\n};\n};"

Is there somewhere that can teach me how to add the \n in and where 

thanks

MegaZ

{
deletevehicle _x;
} forEach _nearunits;
};    
};    
};"

====

"\n