bustednuts

Infistar and M3Editor

6 posts in this topic

I am trying to add things to my map and fix a trader that is screwed up on my server. As soon as I load into my server it kicks me for this,  Bad Addon found in CfgPatches: A3_m3editor -> ["a3_m3editor"] (v0017)". I looked in the AH_Config and i do not see any settings there to remove this.. So I am here asking if anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

You do not need to log in to your server to use M3Editor. Just go into the Editor from the main Arma 3 menu after launching with the M3Editor mod enabled. Then select the map you want to edit. If the map is from a mod, you will need that mod enabled as well.

Advertisement

You do not need to log in to your server to use M3Editor. Just go into the Editor from the main Arma 3 menu after launching with the M3Editor mod enabled. Then select the map you want to edit. If the map is from a mod, you will need that mod enabled as well.

yes

it is not made for your multiplayer server.
There is several things that should get you kicked by BE Filters too :)

Well i have a unique problem and it is what leads me to using it in mulitplayer.I need to get cords for a trader that was placed off the playable area. This server was made for me by someone that charged me $$$ and now I am left to fix it.  Would placing the AH in kyle mode for a restart let me do what I have to do?

Just place a storage box where you want the trader and get the coordinates from the database.. ;)

Advertisement