Penguin123

Less Than Lethal Weapons

6 posts in this topic

With the restraint system coming in the future, I would imagine it would be pretty difficult to catch a bounty alive as yelling "put the gun down" probably won't get you too far. To solve this, we would need more forceful ways to subdue a bounty so we can get closer to tie them up. Items such as tasers and shotguns with less than lethal rounds might do the trick. Should items such as these be considered and more importantly, even possible to implement?

(Here is a link to Wikipedia about non-lethal weapons. Maybe there are some things you might find interesting and can form some ideas with. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-lethal_weapon )

Cheers, and thank you for all your work. Really enjoying Exile. :)

1 person likes this

Moved to Feature Whishes. I like the idea by the way

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Yea I like this.. Get shot by a bean bag round, you fall to the ground unable to move for 30 seconds so your attackers can tie you up. Also RHS has flashbangs and concussion grenades that work pretty good.

Rubber bullets and tranquilizer guns come to mind

Tranquilizers would be interesting. I'd imagine the sound signature of such guns would be pretty low too.

Yea I like this.. Get shot by a bean bag round, you fall to the ground unable to move for 30 seconds so your attackers can tie you up. Also RHS has flashbangs and concussion grenades that work pretty good.

They do have the knockout mechanic. Maybe it's possible to attach the knockout effect to rounds like bean bag. I know some mods have melee that can knockout other players. But i'm not a technical person with Armas engine so i'm not sure if attaching something like that to a round type is even feasible. But let's hope so.

Advertisement