Patrix87

Feedback for : Preview Changelog of 0.9.36 "Unnamed"

4 posts in this topic

Nice update coming !

I have a few questions / suggestions;

The territory radius is now 3D, like a sphere. Thus you cannot build into the air forever anymore. No more penis-towers!
- Could you make that a cylinder with a top equal to its width ? Because building near the edge will limit you to 1 wall high...

Adjusted the maximum capacity of some vehicles since the vanilla Arma settings are not logical. Please find the changes attached to this post.
- Do you think you could add somewhere where we could define capacity for custom vehicles like RHSmods ? *(I was thinking about config.cpp)

Defilbrilator (Not available in-game, does not do anything. WIP version!)
-    Does that mean it's coming only in the following release ?
*It should spell : "Defibrillator" not "Defilbrilator"

THANKS !

Adjusted the maximum capacity of some vehicles since the vanilla Arma settings are not logical. Please find the changes attached to this post.
- Do you think you could add somewhere where we could define capacity for custom vehicles like RHSmods ? *(I was thinking about config.cpp)

How/where is this possible?  We run RHS and this would be a welcome change to be able to alter default vehicle capacities.  I looked on their site and saw no documentation for this feature.  

Advertisement

It's not at the moment. But it would be nice if if could be integrated to the next version of exile.

On 17.11.2015, 18:32:35, Patrix87 said:

Do you think you could add somewhere where we could define capacity for custom vehicles like RHSmods ? *(I was thinking about config.cpp

Unfortunately, these values are defined in the CfgVehicles which are loaded when Arma boots, so way before a mission starts. It is not possible to change this in a mission file by engine design. You would have to make your own add-on for this.

Could you make that a cylinder with a top equal to its width ? Because building near the edge will limit you to 1 wall high...

Yes, we are aware of that. But if you think about that, you will find out that if you build on a slope, you will not be able to build below the altitude of your flag. That is even worse. The only way would be to double the vertical size and that makes things only worse. I think that if you upgrade your territory a couple of times, it is large enough :) 

It should spell : "Defibrillator" not "Defilbrilator"

Yeah, it is called like that in the game. But me English not is so good :) 

1 person likes this

Advertisement