Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr.Pepper

which should I download?

3 posts in this topic

hey guys,

I was wondering from which client i should download from?  there is two links from which to download from that have (EU) at the ends, I'm guessing means Europe? then there's from the Launcher itself. 

Also I've had This mod installed twice before 1st time everything worked fine I think it was Tomato, then I didn't mess with it for awhile. By then 9.35 came out i updated the mod and played it for a few hrs, then i tried turning on the in game tablet and it told it, it has not been implemented into the game yet. Deleted reinstalled, deleted again installed from the launcher and nothing got the tablet working. I even asked others in the server if theirs was working most said it was. Does anyone know a reason the tablet wouldnt work and does anyone one know a fix to it? Thanks for reading my questions, hopefully I'll fine some answers with them..

What does it matter which mirror you download the client from?  They should all be the same version (0.9.35) although unless your eager to get playing you may want to wait until the next update due out any time between now & the end of the month.  My XM8 (tablet) works fine & I haven't heard anyone else moaning about theirs although bounties & clan features have not been implemented in 0.9.35 but I think they are with the next update although I'm not 100% on that one, you might want to look at the preview of the 0.9.36 changelog.

Edited by archerrob

Tablet works fine. DL Whichever one you want as the EU means its hosted on a european dl server. So you may experience slower speeds depending where you live.

Advertisement