darkcolorstrik

InfiSTAR Installing guide help.

23 posts in this topic

Alright so I tried alot of things and It's not working.I am using UhostPro.com and its some what like Villayer but Different in alot of ways. Anyways I tried installing InfiSTAR onto it and so far It either Doesn't show up on the server or recently it says

"18:22:25 Warning Message: Addon 'a3_infiSTAR_Exile' requires addon 'exile_client'"

This is what it says in the Server Web Console

Can anyone Help?

Edited by darkcolorstrik

Hey

never heard of  UhostPro.com  but basically it tells you that the EXILE AntiHack needs your server to run @Exile (exile_client) as -Mod :)

Advertisement
7 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

never heard of  UhostPro.com  but basically it tells you that the EXILE AntiHack needs your server to run @Exile (exile_client) as -Mod :)

What do you mean? Client side or Server side? Cause Ever since I installed it, the server wont show up on the Multiplayer thing in game. idk if it was me doing Battleye thing or what. any ideas?

Pretty much what infistar said. You need to load the @exile mod when you launch the server.

Server.

ex: C:\Arma\Server\@Exile same place you have @ExileServer .

Edited by MexeDD

but I am using a website to host the server as I stated before. UhostPro. It's somewhat like vilayer but different. I didn't know about Vilayer till after made my purchase. Other than that I already have Exile Client side.

Have you put the @Exile in your startparameter?

Ex. arma3server.exe -mod=@exile -servermod=@exileserver -config=E:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=E:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg

In -servermod you add infistar and other mods separated with ;

http://uhostpro.com/pro/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=8

Edited by MexeDD

Advertisement