Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finnbat

Correction Officers

5 posts in this topic

I would like to see "Correction Officers" who deal with the most worst criminals on Exile Island.
This would make a nice addon to this game and many players who like to play Cops on different mods would join.

Corrections Organization gives "Man Eater" sentence to bad boys. (Some creepy cave and there some creepy noice... hah)

1 person likes this

Definitely agree. AI and missions should be built into the base mod. Having AI patrol choppers spawning or roaming would be nice, as well as crashed guard choppers to secure loot from and "Purge" squads of guards thinning the inmate population out. Maybe some strong hold guard compounds on the island too. 

Advertisement

Agree.

Correction officers shouldn't be a playable side though.

These AI would be roaming and positioned near spawn towns on top of military towers with floodlights.

These AI don't engage players unless they attack the AI or kill a bambi.

These AI should come in the core mod with the ability to turn them on and off.

They should also have a 100% accuracy rating.

Would also like to see the island north of Oreokastro turned into a kind of Sector B(dayz origins) where instead of rich nationals you would have the correctional officers central command which can be attacked for good loot.

Something like 100 AI with accuracy to 100% with AA guns and 9.3mm rifles.

Again this would be part of the core mod with the ability to turn it on and off.

No this is not Altis life...

Roaming Ai is a no aswell for me there just pure buggy, glitchy, laggy and just shit in my opinion. Never liked them and never will.

Edited by Boothy

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0